Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kwame Exposed Update


Good Day Everyone,

For a brief moment its quiet here in Detroit as we all anticipate the ruling by the Michigan Supreme Court which expect should come later this week. The Detroit City Council filed a brief today requesting to join in with the suit with the Detroit News and Free Press. They also requested an expedited hearing. I'm trying out a new feature to the blog. If you want to read the brief please go to my associated site and just click on the PDF file: http://kwameexposed.googlepages.com/home
I would like to thank everyone for visiting this site. Over 2,100 hits in less than a month and plenty of accolades in between. My intent was to have fruitful discussion about the state of Black America and leadership and so far this goal has been realized. Kwame Exposed will stay live until this matter is brought to resolution. I’m experimenting with enhancements to the blog – video, direct access to documents and pictures that I hope add a little “flavor”.

If you have questions or information that you wish to contribute but not via the comment area simply email kwameexposed@gmail.com and I will be sure to reply expeditiously.

And on a parting note, this blog is for everyone. I don’t believe in the “us” vs. “they” concept. I certainly hope that my non African Americans brothers and sisters can take the lessens learned evaluating what happens when leadership fails and people stand on the right side of wrong. A progressive democracy should be predicated on the needs and will of the people. Elected officials who fail in this vehicle should tread with great peril. As a collective society we should embrace and manifest this concept whether in the midst of an urban agenda or the suburbs. Ultimately, it’s all relative and elemental.

KE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got mail

Anonymous said...

I think your site is great!!! I personally have listed your site on other blogs, so others may gain some "insight" into Detroit. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Did you see this crap? http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080219/METRO/802190424/1361

Aren't these the same lawyers (yes, Ellen (Laughing all the way) Ha and Valerie (Uh, I think I was in ethics class on the day they talked about honesty to the court) Colbert-Osumude) who phucked up everything before? Didn't they cover up the scandal we are watching unfold now? Is this the same law dept. under John (so principaled) JOhnson that is working for the mayor and against the people? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!

CALL CITY COUNCIL ABOUT THIS -

Anonymous said...

QUIT KWAME QUIT!!! QUIT KWAME QUIT!!!

Okay, I know, not even a possibility, but I don't believe that he's going to be able to finish out his term. I'm sure the administration had hoped this would all go away, but as big momma always said, 'what's done in the dark always comes to the light'.

There was no way this was going to go away. His first two years in office I was a Kwame fan, but after that I couldn't ignore the foolishness that was right before me. He needs to step down, so the city can move on. Unlike popular belief, it will not crumble without him.

I'm saddened, as many of us are, by the great opportunity Kwame had to shine, not only for himself, but for those who came before him and those who will come after.

Anonymous said...

The "gangsta" and his Fedora need to quit, do his time for perjury and become the pimp he has inspirations to become. If not, one thing is left..........recall the bum!

Kwame Exposed said...

Thank you for promoting the site! My sitetracker does tell me that a lot of people have hit the webpage via post on other pages. This site is in for the long haul and I appreciate your time and support.